This webinar explains concepts required for a calibration program that satisfies FDA’s Quality System Regulation (QSR), ISO 13485, and ISO 9001. It defines the concepts of accuracy and precision that define the measuring equipment’s requirements. It also explains the meaning of traceability.
Why Should You Attend:
Managing your calibration program is a key element in delivering good products and services. You must satisfy the QMS requirements but first you need to understand them. You need to know when a piece of equipment needs to be in the calibration recall program and when you can identify it as “no calibration required”.
Your Quality Management System (QMS) should be able to address these questions about your Inspection, Testing, and Measurement (IM&TE). If not, then your team needs to attend this webinar!
- Is your IM&TE suitable for its intended purposes and is capable of producing valid results?
- Do you have procedures for handling, preservation, and storage of IM&TE?
- Do you understand the meaning of accuracy and precision?
- Have you established remedial actions when the equipment doesn't meet limits for accuracy and precision?
- Do your calibration records include the equipment identification, calibration dates, the individual performing each calibration, and the next calibration date?