This 90-minute webinar on Risk Management will discuss in detail the three foundational elements for designing an effective risk management system - reducing uncertainty, conducting effective risk assessments, and defining effective risk management processes.
Today’s challenges bring uncertainty and increased awareness to risk. Disasters experienced in Japan and Thailand in 2011 still impacts product availability in the global supply chain. Businesses that proactively define how to effectively identify, assess and prioritize risk are least likely to be inhibited by it and more likely to fully realize the opportunities they have.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Emerging Environmental Drivers.
- Natural disasters of 2011 in Japan, Thailand.
- Global supply chain complexity.
- Sourcing uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Risk Management Challenges.
- Disjointed Risk Systems.
- Inconsistent Risk Assessments.
- Disconnected Risk Processes.
- Developing an Integrated Risk Management System.
- Reducing Uncertainty.
- Conducting Risk Assessments.
- Defining Risk Management Processes.
- Preventive Measures.
- New roles for Risk Managers.
- References and Resources.