This 90-minute webinar will help you establish an effective Good Clinical Practice (GCP) by providing a current, accurate and complete (CAC) review and understanding of the relevant and applicable regulations for clinical trials or studies, the requirements and compliance in a systematic, integrative (SI) manner.
To be able to achieve sustainability and to remain sustainable and competitive in global medical product markets, it is necessary to streamline regulatory compliance processes, in particular, the Good Clinical Practice (GCP) for clinical trials and studies and beyond. To establish and maintain GCP, it is critical to accurately define, document and implement “current, accurate, and complete” (CAC) requirements pursuant to the relevant and applicable laws and regulations, GCP requirements, and compliance in a systematic, integrative (SI) manner.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Current, accurate, and complete (CAC) review of FDA regulations including INDs and IDEs.
- Systematic and integrative (SI) analysis of regulations and law governing clinical trials and studies, requirements, and compliance.
- General information for clinical studies.
- Clinical investigators (CI).
- Institutional review boards (IRBs).
- Contract research organizations (CROs).
- ICH-GCP guidelines.
- ISO 14155.
- Enforcement actions (case studies).