This webinar on Documentation and Discipline will cover discipline policies, standards of conduct, and the process of counseling and progressive discipline, up to and including terminations. It will also cover legal aspects of discipline and discharge.
This webinar will cover discipline policies, standards of conduct, and the process of counseling and progressive discipline, up to and including terminations. It will also cover the objectives of discipline, the reasons for substandard performance, investigating circumstances and documenting discipline, the difference between counseling and coaching, and determining when termination is recommended. This course will include setting performance improvement plans and monitoring progress. It also will cover legal aspects of discipline and discharge.
This presentation will empower supervisors and other professionals to do this task with ease and see positive results based on good communication, leveling with employees and caring about the success of their staff.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Understanding the benefits of an effective counseling and discipline policy.
- Learning to legally document substandard performance and inappropriate behavior.
- Learning to communicate standards of conduct and relay consequences of not following them.
- Tracking performance and documenting results in a constructive and clear manner.
- Ways to talk about low performance or inappropriate behavior constructively?
- Agreeing on remedies and writing performance improvement plans with employees.
NOTE : Use this Promocode (128600) to avail 10% discount, valid upto 28th November 2011