This 2-hr Medical Device CAPA training will cover key CAPA process skills such as identifying non-conformances, root cause analysis, and steps to implement CAPA and check its effectiveness in a Medical Device setting.
This course will not only focus on CAPA, but on how to conduct investigations including non-conformances, customer complaints, out of specifications, or any other investigations you may face within your organization.
By participating in this workshop, attendees can improve their ability to:
- Gather relevant information on problems through specific, focused questioning.
- Pinpoint root causes using facts instead of guesswork or opinion.
- Avoid costly experiments and trial fixes by logically testing possible causes.
- Assess and prioritize each nonconformance based on risk.
- Target potential problems before they happen and develop actions to prevent them.
- Check effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Document the analysis in an easy-to-use format.