The internet has revolutionised the way we discover, research and buy products.
As businesses continue to adapt to these changes, another revolution is afoot: the social media revolution. Increasingly, social media is sending more traffic to websites than Google.
But that’s not all. In 2011, more smartphones were sold than PCs, and within a few years more people will access the internet through mobiles than through computers.
Put simply, businesses that don’t adapt to these changes will lose out to businesses that do. This presentation will clearly and concisely explain everything you need to know about the challenges faced, and provide techniques, tools and real-life examples to keep you ahead of your competitors.
This session includes:
- A thorough and up-to-date overview of the key E-Commerce trends
- An exploration of the developing trends in social media and mobile commerce
- Relevant examples of businesses already reacting to these trends successfully
- Practical recommendations, tools and ideas to help your business react to these trends, and to harness their potential to increase profitability
- An information pack to take away covering the key topics and tools covered
- Discussion session
Perfect for small businesses, ideal for anyone confused about their E-Commerce strategy, this talk will help you to turn problems into opportunities.
"Insider Trends' insight into the latest trends made the session inspiring, interesting and useful. Its breadth and expertise made it well worth the time and the fees. I’d highly recommend it."
– Shekhar Deshpande, Global Planning Director, JWT
"Superb - gave me some excellent ideas. Thank you so much – you've added real value to my planning and strategy."
– Karl Sinclaire-Anderson, Owner, Greenermobiles.com
BOOK YOUR TICKET NOW by registering in the bottom left corner.
You will be invited to pay by PayPal, which accepts any credit or debit card.