Learn the stability studies which need to be done to support shipping and distribution of drugs.
Why Should You Attend:
Drug Product must maintain its identity, strength, quality and purity throughout its expiration. Physical, chemical and biological data are influenced by various environmental factors such as temperature, humidity and light. In current manufacturing environment, products can be shipped and distributed across different climatic zones. Seasonal changes as well as types of transportation can greatly affect the supply chain of the products.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Goal of stability studies.
- Warning letters and observations on shipping and distribution practices.
- Short term excursion study.
- Thermal cycling study.
- Analytical testing for these studies.
Who Will Benefit:
- Pharmaceutical scientists
- Manufacturers or raw material and ingredients
- Analysts and lab managers
- QA managers and personnel
- Regulatory affairs
Date: November 08, 2012
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
Cost: $249 per attendee per computer terminal
Registration: SIgn-Up on-line now. Add to your shopping cart.
For Registration: http://www.complianceonline.com/ecommerce/control/trainingFocus/~product_id=701678?channel=eventsbot