This 3-hr virtual seminar on Project Management in Human Resources will focus on key project management skills for the HR professional. You will learn proven, successful techniques for detailed, systematic, team-involved planning and effective implementation.
You as an HR leader play a major role in shaping your company’s strategy as well as ensuring that the strategy is carried out as planned. While there is much written about the creation of strategy, there is little written about implementation.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- From Strategy to Implementation.
- What is Project Management?
- Overall Benefits of Project Management in Human Resources.
- Considerations of Project Management (PM) Related to Human Resources (HR).
- Key Project Management Skills for the HR Professional.
- Approaches to Project Management.
- The Architecture of Implementation.
- Developing Project Scope.
- How to Stay on Course and Maintain Control of the Project?
- Developing the Project Budget.
- Risk Identification, Planning, and Management.
- The People Side of Implementation, Planning Resources.
- Implementing Human Capital Initiatives.
- Strategy as Work in Progress – Verifying Project Scope.
- Project Closeout.
- Developing and Leveraging Your Strategic Mindset for Successful Implementation.