The Tapestry Gathering is our monthly business event where women (Christians and seekers-alike) come together to connect, learn, and honor God. Through the connection of Faith, Business and Friendship we create an unstoppable community of like-minded, success-minded dynamic businesswomen!
Each gathering offers:
• Business expo and informal networking
• Worship and prayer
• Structured time of connecting
• Educational and/or inspirational speaker
• Fellowship, food and FUN!
Topic: Uncovering the Great Deception
Is your work inspired by your unique gifts and a true calling? In this session we'll re-define the meaning of "full-time Christian work." If you are a Christian, you are in full-time Christian work - whether you're an accountant or a pastor. God has called people into business to fulfill His purposes just as much as He has called people to be ministers or missionaries. It is time as workplace believers we realize we do not need to stop working so that we can concentrate on our “true spiritual calling.” This is a great deception for those called to business. Significance & success comes from fulfilling the God-given purpose for which you were made. In this session you'll learn to:
· Integrate teaching from scripture into your sales strategies
· Overcome a spirit of rejection to allow you to overcome objections
· Understand the importance of Sabbath keeping when in sales
· Incorporate the Word in your work
· Implement time-saving tips from the Bible
Erica Thompson, CMP is a busines collaboration expert and owner of Time4, a specialized printing firm and advertising agency. She serves on many local boards/committees providing sales and marketing guidance and is the managing director for eWomenNetwork-South Placer and former Vice President of the Metro Chamber. Erica is passionate about helping businesses strategically cooperate to work to their strengths, build transactions, increase sales and achieve common goals.