This 90-minute webinar on Disinfection and Cleanroom Cleaning will cover effective ways to rotate disinfectants, most current industry methods for applying disinfectants and effective methods for controlling residues. Designing an effective cleaning and disinfection program is a critical part of your facility operations and contamination control program to meet FDA, EMA, and MHRA regulations. This process involves selecting the most effective products against your isolates, rotating these products, and having a safe and effective method to apply these products. oday end users typically struggle with how often to rotate products and determining exactly which products to rotate.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Effective ways to rotate disinfectants.
- The need to control bioburden involves a sound cleaning and disinfection program.
- The most current industry methods for applying disinfectants.
- Effective methods for controlling residues.
- All the necessary components will be discussed that will allow end users to be in compliance with FDA and EMEA.