In this Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) webinar training understand the prohibited and exempted actions as per FCAP act, how to find the non compliance issues and how to implement FCPA compliance policies and procedures in your oCompanies that sell products and services internationally must understand the actions that can lead to prosecution under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA). Attention to be given to the fact that the federal government has become more active on the FCPA enforcement front and a number of senior executives have faced fines, loss of their jobs and reputation and suspended jail sentences. But simple preventative measures can avoid large civil fines and even prison terms for company directors, officers and employees.rganization
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Prohibited actions and penalties under the FCPA.
- You can be held liable for the actions of foreign subsidiaries, suppliers, or rogue employees.
- Actions that are exempt from FCPA prosecution by the Department of Justice and Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Lessons learned from recent FCPA cases
- Writing, implementing and assessing FCPA compliance policies and procedures.
- Red flags that could indicate non-compliance.
- Advice for training staff, both within and outside the U.S.
- Internal investigations—when to conduct one, who should conduct it, and what to do if you find evidence of non-compliance.
- Issues that can arise during employee interviews and collection of electronic records.