This webinar on archiving GLP records will discuss the options for managing large archiving facilities to small facilities with one-room archives. You will receive practical tips on how to correct mistakes that agencies have cited regarding archiving
Why Should You Attend:
Regulatory agencies, FDA or EPA, depend on documents and samples to evaluate the proper conduct of GLP studies in retrospect. Sponsors have a critical responsibility to retain records and samples completely, well-organized, secure, accessible for agency review, and protected from physical damage.
The speaker, a 20-year industry veteran, will review the importance of proper archiving and covers the options for managing large archiving facilities to small facilities with one-room archives. We will also review the practices currently in place at commercial archiving facilities. It presents tips on correcting mistakes that agencies have cited regarding archiving.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Archiving practices that enhance the on-site review process conducted by regulatory agencies.
- The role and responsibilities of the archive and archivist.
- Organizational structure of archives.
- Physical protection of records.
- Tips for improving archiving operations and things to avoid.
- Example of an archive facility in a perfect world.
- In-house vs. out-sourced archiving.