We can stop talking about an internet-retail 'revolution' because online selling is here, and it's here to stay. What's more, more than 50% of offline consumers are influenced by online marketing. What we should be talking about now is what this means for the future of the physical retail space.
The trick is to integrate the physical and digital experiences in a new and meaningful way. Stores and websites must now complement each other, performing different functions, rather than being carbon copies of one another. These trends are already emerging, and in many cases the fashion industry is leading the way.
And with mobile commerce increasing rapidly, the lines between physical and virtual are blurring even further, giving retailers even more opportunities to stand out and get ahead.
This presentation will help your business to plan ahead and stay ahead, with 2 hours of insights worth thousands. It will include:
- An overview of the trends that will shape multichannel fashion retailing in the near future. What's coming next, and where will the best opportunities be?
- Ideas and examples of how to turn these trends into profitable opportunities
- Examples of cutting-edge fashion businesses leading the way - what they’re doing, how it works and why it works
- Specific and practical tools and techniques you can use to get ahead of your competitors
- Transferable ideas from other industries that could be the key inspiration for yours
- An information pack to take away covering the key topics and tools covered
- Discussion session
Having worked on retail projects for Clarks, Philips, Marks and Spencer and more, Insider Trends will deliver meaningful and relevant insights for fashion businesses and entrepreneurs looking to get ahead of their competitors.
"Insider Trends' insight into the latest trends made the session inspiring, interesting and useful. Its breadth and expertise made it well worth the time and the fees. I’d highly recommend it."
– Shekhar Deshpande, Global Planning Director, JWT
"Superb - gave me some excellent ideas. Thank you so much – you've added real value to my planning and strategy."
– Karl Sinclaire-Anderson, Owner, Greenermobiles.com
BOOK YOUR TICKET NOW by registering in the bottom left corner.
You will be invited to pay by PayPal, which accepts any credit or debit card.